Current PhD students
Former PhD students
Andrei Popleteev (now at University of Luxembourg)
- PhD thesis title: "Indoor positioning using FM radio signals"
Aleksandar Matic (now at Telefonica Research and Development)
- PhD thesis title: "Sensing Social Interactions Using Non-Visual and Non-Auditory Mobile Sources"
- Managing the Scarcity of Monitoring Data through Machine Learning in Healthcare Domain
Postgraduate and undergraduate students
- m-health per la compatibilità tra i farmaci
- Understanding mobility of bipolar patients through analysis of WiFi traces
- Monitoring sedentary behaviour of knowledge workers and development of a persuasive, mobile interface to encourage healthy, non-sedentary work-style.
- Gathering user requirements to guide the development and evaluation of an adaptable interface for mobile and desktop devices.
Thiago Andrade Lima
- Data mining to analyse behaviour of traumatised/abused dogs, how they respond to presence of humans and of other dogs within dog shelters.