- Mahshid Majd (Post-Doc)
- Seyedmostafa Sheikhalishahi (PhD student)
- Arlem Aleida Castillo Avila (PhD student)
- Behrooz Mamandipoor (Masters student)
Former PhD students
Andrei Popleteev (now at University of Luxembourg)
- PhD thesis title: "Indoor positioning using FM radio signals"
Aleksandar Matic (now at Telefonica Research and Development)
- PhD thesis title: "Sensing Social Interactions Using Non-Visual and Non-Auditory Mobile Sources"
- Managing the Scarcity of Monitoring Data through Machine Learning in Healthcare Domain
Enrique Garcia Ceja (visiting - now at University of Oslo)
- Detecting stress levels in working environments through analysis of smartphone data
Jose Carlos Carrasco Jimenez (visiting - now at Barcelona Supercomputing Center)
- Predicting depressive and manic scores in patients with bipolar disorder through analysis of smartphone data
Elias Ruiz (visiting - now at Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica - INAOE)
- Detecting difficulties during dressing in patients with cognitive impairments, through image analysis
Pablo Hernandez-Leal (visiting - now at CWI, Amsterdam)
- Stress modelling and prediction in presence of scarce data
Masters and undergraduate students
- m-health per la compatibilità tra i farmaci
- Understanding mobility of bipolar patients through analysis of WiFi traces
- Monitoring sedentary behaviour of knowledge workers and development of a persuasive, mobile interface to encourage healthy, non-sedentary work-style.
- Gathering user requirements to guide the development and evaluation of an adaptable interface for mobile and desktop devices.
Thiago Andrade Lima
- Data mining to analyse behaviour of traumatised/abused dogs and their response to the presence of humans within shelters.